Dawson Construction Inc Projects OnlineAuthorized users are encouraged to "Register" on-line in order to receive automatic e-mail notification of addenda and to inform Dawson Construction Inc that it is a potential bidder on the project.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. Access to project documents is provided for use by Dawson Construction Inc's potential bidders (Prime Bidders, Subcontractors and Suppliers) and Dawson Construction Inc's employees only. Access and use of this information by any other entity is prohibited. Contact Builders Exchange of Washington, Inc. if you are uncertain as to whether you have authorized access to this information before proceeding.
2. Access to project information through this site by any plan center, reprographics firm, and construction news / project reporting business is specifically denied. "Harvesting" (downloading, copying, and transmitting) of any project information for purposes of reselling and or redistributing information by any party is denied.
3. Document clarity is dependent on the condition of original source documents and is not guaranteed.
4. Builders Exchange of Washington, Inc. ( BXWA ) and Dawson Construction Inc do not warrant programs or job images to be free from defects or errors, whether known or unknown, existent or latent.
5. BXWA and Dawson Construction Inc do not warrant software or services provided by others in any manner, nor do they warrant that any services or images are guaranteed for any other purpose.
6. BXWA and Dawson Construction Inc endeavor to provide accurate information with this service and the project information provided on-line. However, errors or omissions may occur and users are advised not to rely completely on the accuracy of the information. BXWA and Dawson Construction Inc disclaim any and all liability arising from inaccuracy or incompleteness of any such information.
7. BXWA and Dawson Construction Inc do not warrant the scale of the posted images, on screen, after downloading or on paper, no matter who prints them.
8. Acknowledgment below constitutes that user has received authorization from user's employer to access documents and accept these conditions.
|I Agree||I Decline|