City of Auburn Projects OnlineThe following terms and conditions apply:
1. Document clarity is dependent on the condition of original source documents and is not guaranteed.
2. Builders Exchange of Washington, Inc. ( BXWA ) and City of Auburn do not warrant programs or project images to be free from defects or errors, whether known or unknown, existent or latent.
3. BXWA and City of Auburn do not warrant software or services provided by others in any manner, nor do they warrant that any services or images are guaranteed for any other purpose.
4. BXWA and City of Auburn endeavor to provide accurate information with this service and the project information provided on-line. However, errors or omissions may occur and users are advised not to rely completely on the accuracy of the information. BXWA and City of Auburn disclaim any and all liability arising from inaccuracy or incompleteness of any such information.
5. BXWA and City of Auburn do not warrant the scale of the posted images, on screen, after downloading or on paper, no matter who prints them.
6. Access to project documents is provided for use by bidders (General Contractors / Prime Bidders, Subcontractors and Suppliers), City of Auburn personnel, and the City of Auburn's consultants only. Any other use is prohibited, except when City of Auburn uses this area as it's official / primary means for the issuance and distribution of its project bid documents; whereupon "recognized" plan centers may be allowed access in order to print project documents for use in their own physical plan center and/or to link to this project (and this Conditions Agreement) from their own on-line plan room. "Harvesting" (downloading, copying, and transmitting) of any project information and/or project documents for purposes of reselling and or redistributing information by any other party is not allowed.
7. Bidders are encouraged to "Register" on-line in order to receive automatic e-mail notification of addenda and, in some cases, to be placed on the "Bidders List".
8. Bidders are ultimately responsible to investigate and acknowledge all issued project addenda information, whether posted on-line or not.
9. Acknowledgment below constitutes that user has received authorization from user's employer to access documents and accept these conditions.
|I Agree||I Decline|